Sunday, January 17, 2010

Viking treasure!

I am doing two challenges in one today! I am using the Sketch, with a twist, from Friday Sketchers and using the Pink and Gray theme from the Cute Card Thursday challenge. This Viking was a request from my 10 year old son, Nolan, so I have been wanting to use this Viking stamp and the new fleur de lis cuttlebug folder. So that is just what I used for these challenges. The pink and gray background dp is from Karen Foster. Because I don't have a lot of gray/pink paper, I used a ribbon for one of the strips on the sketch. My saying didn't fit in the circle punch out, so I used one of the Nestabilities labels instead. Using a brad, I attached the heart charm to the sentiment!

1 comment:

Aud said...

Fabulous card! Great to see a viking image, perhaps I need to get this, since I'm from Norway! *LOL*

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud