Monday, August 2, 2010

New from Cuttlebug!

Here are some samples of the *NEW* Cuttlebug Cut & Emboss folders: On the above card I used Cut & Emboss folder on pink Bazzill Basics cardstock. This folder cuts out the square window as well as embosses and pierces the paper. I then cut out out of the blue card, a square with the plain square nestabilities. I used some blue Creative Impressions silk ribbon to decorate the card front and adhered to the card. This cute little girl stamp is a clear set from Ecstasy Crafts. She was stamped on a white piece of cardstock and then I colored her with Copic Markers. This was placed inside the card, so you could see her through the front of the card. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and cut out with a scallop nestabilities die.
This sample uses one of the smaller Cut & Emboss folders for Cuttlebug. I used the oval die on a light olive green cardstock. Then stamped the daisies from JustRite stamps on white cardstock and cut out from the long oval nestabilities. The daisies were also colored with Copics. Then I just layered onto more paper and the card was complete. The folders make it look like you spent hours on the cards, when all it takes is a few minutes! Come in and see our whole collection!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, your cards are gorgeous! I love the new CB folders and what you did with them!