Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A bench for All Seasons

Winter: I stamped the bench from Whiff of Joy and colored it with Copic Markers. Then I added "snow" with the Snow Marker from Marvy. Add glitter while wet, then heat from the back side to dry and cause the snow to puff up. I used new Christmas paper from My Mind's Eye. The Layout was inspired from a Mojo Monday Sketch. The cardinal was cut out from the decorator paper.
Spring: Here I stamped the bench and colored it with Copics again. Then I used the Art Impressions grass to stamp around the bench. Then stamped the flowers on white cardstock. Masking the flowers, I then stamped the pot from Art Impressions to make it look like the flowers are in the pot. After coloring the flowers, I cut it out and popped it up. The Sentiment was stamped on white cardstock and then cut with a nestabilities die. Leaving the nesties on the paper, I sponged some pink Distress Ink over the center. After I removed the nesties, I stamped the sentiment on the oval.

2 comments:

nancyb said...

How versatile! Great cards!

Michelle Quinno said...

Nice job! They're both beautiful.