Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spring ribbons



Here is another Creatables from Ecstasy Crafts. This is the ribbon slides. Just cut out with your cuttlebug or Big Shot and emboss it. Then run a ribbon though the slots. Now you have a neat embellishment to add to the card front. The image was from Stampavie and colored with Copic Markers. I cut out the image with a nestabilities die and without removing the die, I sponged some pink around the edges. This leaves a white border. The swirl is from the Creatables die set that I used in a the previous post...A little note Bear.

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

love this card too...it's so pink and girly and that ribbon thingy is so funky! Does funky go with cute?! No matter...I likey! ;)

Anonymous said...

Neat Card. I love the ribbon and ribbon thingy. Think I need to get one!
Sandy