Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I made the Design Team!!


I have been selected to be on the design team for Heartfelt Creations! Wow, what a wonderful opportunity! I will be adding the design team members that are on the Heartfelt Creations Team for you to be able to go out and browse some great samples and be inspired! In the mean time, check out the blogs of the other finalists. Just thought that I would put out a card that I made using the Heartfelt Iris frame. This is only the saying in the middle of the stamp. Then I added some of the Daisy Patch flowers that I cut out with the matching die and colored with Copic Markers. It is hard to see from the picture, but I sprayed the flowers with Frost Shimmer Mist to add a little glitz. Then I added the swirl die and some pearls with the Viva Decor pearl pens. Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Heidi! Congrats! I look forward to working with you and the entire HC DT!

Glenda said...

This is gorgeous! I'm so happy we will be working together on the DT!

Shirley said...

Heidi, this card is just lovely from beginning to end. I love the verse and what you did with the DP and flowers too!

Giovana said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your wonderful creations. WElcome to the DT!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Welcome to the HCDT, looking forward to working with you!

craftieodmae said...

Congrats!!!! Doing the happy dance for ya, gorgeous card, looking forward to working with you on the team!!!!

Jan Hennings said...

woo-hoo and congrats on the team! So happy to be on this adventure with you :)

StampingbugKerry said...

Hello Heidi! Congratulations! Nice to have a new stampin' sister! Kerry

Michelle Pearson said...

Congrats Heidi....can't wait to see what you'll share with us! Have FUN! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Heidi! You are so talented, you deserve this! Sharon Nelson

nancyb said...

That is so awesome, Heidi! You deserve it!

Jane said...

Congrats, Heidi! Can't wait to see your creations first-hand!

Janeen said...

Congratulations Heidi. That's a real accomplishment and you deserve it!! I'm happy for you. I see you get to work with Giovana. I love her work.

Pam said...

Very exciting!!! Congrats!

Karen Hasheck said...

Congratulations- that is awesome. It doesn't surprise me though- I see your great ideas and cards all the time!

Judy Wheeler said...

I am so happy! They are fortunate to have you. Congratulations.

TesaB said...

Congratulations to making the HC DT!!! Your card is simply stunning!

Barbara Colbert said...

Congrats!!!! How exciting!!! I will be looking forward to your creations!!! You've got a great team that you are going to be working with...LOTS of talent!!!!

Clare Curcio said...

Congratulations, Heidi! I really miss being on the team, but reuperating from shoulder surgery is more important right now. It's hard to stamp with one hand, & very slow going!

Joyce M said...

Oh, wow! what an honor- you deserve it. Your work is always gorgeous. always inspires me.

Vicky said...

Yay! Heidi!!! A BIG Congratulations to you! Love your art :)

Judy Inukai said...

Your card is lovely. Congrats on making the team. I look forward to seeing more of your work.