Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heartfelt with Glitz

Sorry it has taken so long for me to blog...again! I have been busy drawing more images as well as trying to keep up with my kids and their busy schedules. Here is a card that I made with the Bella Rosa Collection from Heartfelt Creations. I used the background stamp and colored it with Copic Markers. Then cut a piece of ScorTape the same size as the background. Remove the liner and then sprinkle over the tape with Warm Highlight Microfine Glitter from Elizabeth Craft. Stamp, Color and Cut out the images that you want to "pop". Place them over the background. Stamp the sentiment on cream cardstock and then cut out with Nestabilities. I will be having a Cards with Glitz class in July. This is one of the cards we will be making! Call and sign up today!

10 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Fabulous, fabulous card~~~

craftieodmae said...

this is absoultely beautiful!

Judy Wheeler said...

The card is beautiful, and the message is so meaningful. Look forward to seeing your July calendar :-)

Karen Hasheck said...

gorjus!! cant wait to make in the class!

TesaB said...

It's amazing. The soft and glittery background takes my breath away!

Barbara Colbert said...

THis is a beauty!!!!! Fabulous looking card!

Giovana said...

This is really pretty!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^

Jan Hennings said...

This is gorgeous!

Shirley said...

Very elegant and what great detail too!