Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012 Calendar


Here are two calendar pages I did using Heartfelt Creations stamps. These two months use flowers that are limited edition stamps and will only be available until Dec. 31st. So be sure you get them before they have run out. You can order from Heartfelt Creations or we also have some in our store for you to purchase! This calender stand is from Zutter and I used 6" square pages. With the calendar itself, I used clear photo corners so that you can replace the month year after year. I will be showing more pages every week, so be sure to keep looking! Also...check out what the talented designers have done with more of these limited edition stamps on the Heartfelt Creations blog!

9 comments:

Glenda said...

I love these calendars! I've recently downloaded 2012 calendars and am hoping to get to play some over the holidays!

Jane said...

Love this, Heidi!

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful calendars, great details and colors. Merry Christmas.

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful calendar pages! I love your use of the flowers to frame the calendars.

Unknown said...

Wonderful calendar. You have inspired me to give calendar making a try.

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Great idea for a calender! What a great way to showcase all the different flower stamps!

Cibele Glazer said...

Oh my! Your calendar is FABULOUS!

Claret Belle said...

This is just lovely. Thanks for the lovely designs and I am going to try and make some. I did not get to send out cards and maybe I will get some good press if I give these to my sisters. Blessings and great project!

Caroline D. said...

All of your calendar pages are gorgeous!! So bright and cheery!