Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I love the Delicate Asters Collection.  These flowers are so dainty and elegant.  You can add layers of the same size flowers and the flowers look more like Gerber Daisies, but if you add layers of different sizes...A different flower!  This collection comes with open flowers and solid flowers.  I love them both.  The open flowers, I color with Copic markers.  They are easy to color.  Just a few strokes and the flowers are ready to be cut.  I like to color the solid flowers with the Distress Markers.  Add all the shading colors directly onto the stamp, stamp onto paper and it's ready to cut out!!  The matching decorative paper is absolutely gorgeous too.  Love the purples!  Be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiration.  Also get a sneak peek on the new designs that will be available next week!

2 comments:

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very pretty cards and great use of the Delicate Aster paper!

Michelle Pearson said...

lovely! I STILL think one of these aster cards needs to make it to my house! :) Nope, not above beggin! LOL! ;)