Thursday, November 15, 2012

Home for the Holidays

Today on the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog, we are showcasing the Clear Oval Stamps Sets!  This card uses the CLR027B Winter Scalloped Ovals.  I stamped the cottage onto white cardstock, then colored it with Copic Markers.  I cut out around the oval, then popped it up onto the red scalloped oval cut out.  I cut out two of the holly leaves and stamped over the cut out with the CLR020 Holly Berry Stamp Set.  Then I colored them with Copic Markers and tucked them under the oval.  The background paper is from the Bo Bunny Blitzen Stripe paper.  I used the ScorBug to create the faux stitching and then add gold around the edges of the paper with the Gold Leafing Pen.  Be sure to check out the other ideas that are found on the PPRS blog

No comments: