Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snowflakes are Fragile



Christmas is past and the New Year has arrived.  There is still a chill in the air and there are sure to be some more flakes coming our way.  Here is the Large Snowflake from Prickly Pear Rubber Stamps.  I embossed it with white embossing paper on light blue cardstock.  Then I mounted it on the blue snowflake paper from Graphic 45.  The snowflake sentiment was bigger than I wanted to use on the front of the card, so I stamped just the top portion on this white tab.  Then I stamped the bottom portion on another piece of white paper and added it to the inside of the card.

If you want more inspiration with the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, we are now out on Pinterest!  There are lots of beautiful samples out there and more added weekly.  Also check out the PPRS blog to see what the Design Team has created for you each Monday.

No comments: