Monday, March 11, 2013

Wishing for Spring

It is snowing again and the kids have a two hour delay at school.  I am ready for Spring and the snow to be gone.  So today, I am using the country bicycle from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  It is a larger stamp, but can be trimmed down with elements of the image sticking off the paper.  It gives the image a more interesting look and the bike leaning against the fence is now a focal point.  The paper I used in the background are scraps that were in my bin and seemed to go together to bring out the browns and the burgundy tones.  Then I used the corner dies from Cheery Lynn to frame the corners that were a little bare.  I added a sentiement to the card and popped up a butterfly for an extra "springy" embellishment.  Check out the PPRS blog for more inspiration and to brighten you day!

No comments: