Monday, August 5, 2013

Adorable Birds

These little birds from Prickley Pear Rubber stamps are adorable and fun to use on your cards.  You will be seeing more of these little guys on my cards in the future!  I started out with the Spring Flourished Oval Clear stamp and I cut it out with the matching Flourished oval die.  Then I cut out some of the mini hibiscus flowers and stamped the with one of the mini hibiscus flowers in the stamp set.  I adhered them over the small flowers on the flourished oval.  Then I cut out the birds and stamped the humming bird and wing on the die cut piece.  I popped up the wing to give it some dimension.  Then I added the bird onto the card.  I finished it out with the sentiment from the Heart Key Crown Clear set.  Hop on over to the PPRS blog for more card ideas!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Very pretty, love that little bird!