Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holiday Celebrations

We are continuing our Holiday Celebrations theme with Dreamweaver Stencils.  Here are some "kisses" under the Mistletoe!  Along with the monthly challenge we are using products from Beacon Adhesives.  Today  I am using the Large Clear Pillow Box from SRM stickers.  I cut a piece of decorator paper to make a band around the box.  I then adhered it to the plastic box with the Fabri-Tac glue.  The stencil I used was the Mistletoe and I used the white matte paste to emboss it.  Once the paste was dry, I used Distress Inks to color the paste.  I also used the Picasso stencil shield to avoid getting ink on my berries.  Then I added Diamond Stickles over the berries to add sparkle.  Adhere the Mistletoe to the green card stock with Zip-Dry glue.  You only need to apply a fine line of adhesive around the edges and it will stick fast and permanently.  See more Holiday decorations here...

4 comments:

Louise said...

Cute idea Heidi! This turned out great!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Awww....this is darling! Love the idea of a gift or favor with the candy.

Pam Hornschu said...

Perfect gift idea and easy enough to do multiples!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

I love pillow boxes and your design makes this a perfect gift package!