Monday, March 30, 2015

Hummingbird Moments

Here was a card I made using odds and ends and paper scraps that I had in my "Extras" drawer.  It's fun to stamp that way sometimes.  You don't have a plan, but you put things together to see what you can come up with.  Stamping the the Heart Grass onto decorator paper adds a different twist.  Then I cut another decorator paper to fit in the scored border I made with the ScorBuddy.  I have lots of little bird cut with the Mini Birds die and then when I need a small bird, I pick one that I want to use, then stamp it with the image I like from the Mini Birds stamp set.  The fancy tag is made using a Cheery Lynn die and I stamped the sentiment from the Four Seasons stamp set.  Finally I added some sequins to the card to finish it.  Check out more beautiful cards on the PPRS Blog!

1 comment:

Jane Luxem said...

So very pretty. Can't wait for the hummingbirds to show up.