Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Mushroom Lane

I love these charming Mushrooms...new to Riley and Company.  They are so fun to color with Copic Markers!  These stamps have so many adorable little details with each of the different structures.  Here I am using the Polkadot House and the Post Office

 I stamped extra flowers from this stamp to use as extra accents on the card.  I fould this purple paper in my stash of scraps that included Garden Words that fit perfectly with the Mushroom House.
With this Post Office, I used some brown Decorator paper to make a little dirt mound for the image to sit on.  Then I used some strips of paper for banners and punched 3/8" circles that I formed with my flower shaping tool to create "Candi" to match the background.  Finally, I used some small cut out letters to make the HELLO greeting.  These are so fun to color with Copics!  They are whimsical, allowing you to be creative with color choices.  Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: