Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tropical Riley

Today I am using two Riley Stamps that have a more tropical theme along with two new release funny bones stamps!
 Here I stamped the Be a Pineapple sentiment and cut it apart to place Carmen Miranda between them.  I used a scrap of paper that I cut a scallop circle out of.  Laying it over decorative paper, then adding a piece of pink cardstock make a background for Riley.  Then to finish it off with some pearls I made with the Viva Decor Pearl Pen.
Here is another funny saying that was just released this month!  This Hula Sophie was perfect with this sentiment!  I stamped her on white cardstock and mounted it onto some blue paper.  Then I placed a wobbles behind the image to create motion.  Just add some palm fronds from Cheery Lynn and die cut poinsettia flowers from Prickley Pear with some Candi and it completes the card. Be sure to check out the Riley blog for more fantastic cards!

No comments: