Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Another Pop Up Card

Yesterday I used the House and Fence Pop Up die for the Fall Pumpkin card.  Well today I am using another new die from Karen Burniston.  This is the new Sleigh Pop Up die. This works great with some of the new images from Riley and Company too!
I used the Riley the Grinch with this Christmas sleigh. Then I used the nesting pierced circle die and cut it part way out of brown paper.  The I free-hand cut the bag and continued to pierce around the bag to match the die.  Then I used some jute to tie the bag and glued it into the sleigh.  I used Tucker with the new Tucker die and accessorized him with the deer antlers and jingle bell collar from the Riley Christmas Outfits stamp set and matching dies. The Hi. It's Me. Sentiment is also new.  Check out more of the great new images released this week! Then see the Riley blog for new ideas twice a day!

No comments: