Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Summer

I made 24 of these cards for my son's class. Am I crazy or what?? I have been volunteering and helping in the classroom and the kids made me a cute "Thank You" book. This was double sided paper from Fancy Pants. The swirls on the background were perfect for the water look. The colors were perfect with the Copic markers that I used. I love it when a card just falls together!! I printed the Happy Summer saying from my computer and made up a poem on the inside. Now to bake some cookies for them...I'm sure that is what they will like the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mission of love.
Cute card.
I'll be glad to sample the cookies.
Judy

Michelle Pearson said...

confirmed, you're a nut! I'm pretty sure though, that I must be in your son's class!!! LOL!
This turned out great!!!