Friday, January 23, 2009

Whoo Loves You - Part 2!

This card is similar to yesterday's.....so I'll post two cards today! This one has a totally different feel though, just switching out the colors and changing a technique. I used markers to color the tree this time, and although I did *huff* to rewet the ink some, I got a distressed look when I stamped it. I left it since I liked the mixture of crisp and clean with the slightly distressed image.
This card also uses stamps from the Hero Arts Whoo Loves You set. I stamped the images with brown chalk ink. I colored the squirrel with Copic Markers. The hearts I stamped repeatedly along the bottom of the stump and then glittered them with Art Institute's glitter. The designer paper is by Cosmo Cricket, and faux stitching gave this card the simple old-timey valentine feel I was going for. ~michelle~

No comments: