Monday, February 23, 2009

Explore!

This card is going to be my son's birthday card this year. He's a little outdoorsman when his nose isn't stuck in a book or when he's not off on an adventure with Reader Rabbit on the computer!

I colored the image from High Hopes with my Copics. I added faux stitching and some distressing to make it a bit more masculine. I love this ribbon that I picked up at The Stamp Shoppe. I was thinking for scrapbooking school photos....so now I might need to get some more!!

The designer Paper is by Paper Loft, if I remember right!

1 comment:

~Heidi~ said...

Hey Michelle...thought I'd leave a comment to let you know that I love this cute little guy :) It would be a perfect birthday card for a little "Curious George" type boy. In fact I have one of those boys myself.