Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just for You!

Just had to love those temperatures yesterday....SPRING is coming, I'm sure of it!!

This little ladybug from Whippersnapper designs was just begging to hop on this card! I colored her with Copic Markers and highlighted her with Spica Glitter Pens.

She is layered on two panels that have been cut with the Nestablilities Labels Two dies. I loved the shape, it gave little Miss Lady a place to stand!

The designer paper is by Cosmo Cricket and makes for a cheery card. I used some Conchos from Scrapworks to surround my gems for a fun and different looking embellishment. They are easy to use...just place your gem and then pop a concho over the top and flatten the little legs on the back with your piercing tool or bone folder.

I framed my ribbon with Fiskars Threading Water edge punch...love the lacey look it gives the card and the interest it adds to the ribbon.

Just for you is by Printworks. The card is finished off with faux stitching and distressing done with Making Memories scuffer.

No comments: