Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Bucket of Wishes

Today I am once again using the Antique Essentials.  This time I am using the other elements...the old rusty pail and wildflowers.  On this one I stamped the bucket onto white cardstock.  Then I mad a mask of the bucket that I cut out from thin printer paper.  Lay the mask over the stamped bucket, then stamp the wildflowers in the bucket and stamp them again partly to the side of the bucket.  Once you remove the mask, the flowers will appear to be inside and behind the bucket.  Then I stamped the smaller wildflower cluster over the bucket.  Now color the scene that you created!!  Finally adhere the image over matching decorator paper.  The paper adds continuity to the card.  Don't forget some lacy embellishments you can make with the Decorative corner dies that are exclusive to Heartfelt Creations.  Finish the card with a cheery sentiment!  The Design Team has been hard at work creating for you again this week, so be sure to check it out on the HC blog!

4 comments:

Glenda said...

This is just beautiful...the hi-lights on the bucket are just perfect! Well done!

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful card Heidi!! Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome -- I love the use of the die

Love crafts forever said...

it is beautiful what you did with the stamps. I made something like that too (didn't post yet). Lovely.
Hugs Nataliya