Monday, February 25, 2013

Black Eyed Susans

I love these Black Eyed Susans.  They can be colored with different colors to create a totally different looking flower.  On this card I used some scraps that were in my friend's stash.  She had some strips of this and circles cut out of that.  I happened to lay the piece down with the strip next to my colored flowers and then the circle over all...and I liked it, so that is what I did.  After it was all together, I decided that it could use some embossing, so I ran the whole front piece through my Cuttlebug maching.  This embossing folder was a frame from Darice.  Then I used the label die cut from Cheery Lynn to embellish the the sentiment, added some Candi and pearls...and my card was complete. If you love these flowers like I do, we have them at the store or you can buy them directly from Prickley Pear.  Check out other ideas on the PPRS blog!!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

What a beautiful card! Love the pretty flower!