Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prickley Pear New Release


Today we are featuring some of the new stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!  This card uses the new CLR023A Mini Butterfly clear set with the Matching PPRS D023Mini Butterfly dies.  I used an embossing folder from Darice for my background.  Then I cut out several of the mini butterflies.  I stamped the various butterflies on the cut out pieces colored them with Copic Markers.  I tried to do a rainbow of color to add a bright, springy feel to the car.  I used the sentiment from the set.  Be sure to check out other samples using stamps from the new release.  Leave comments on blogs along the way to have a chace at winning FREE stamps from this release on April 20th! 



4 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

This is so cool...love the rainbow and fresh clean style!

Steph Ackerman said...

Very pretty, love those butterflies.

JennyH said...

This is beautiful, love all the different pretty butterflies : )

Elin Larsson said...

So lovely card! Love the colors on the white background soo much spring and summer for me!