Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations

I found this purple frame cut out that I had made a couple of months ago and it was in my discard pile.  When I saw it this time, I decided that it would be perfect to use with the Sun Kissed Flowers that I had cut out previously and put in a container to use at a later date.  I pulled out several flowers in different sizes and colored them with Copic Markers.  Then I layered the flowers and arranged them over the flowers on the frame.  I used the sentiment that was on the posy patch paper collection pack and cut it to fit behind the circle cut out.  Finally I used Candi to use in the center of the flowers.  Be sure to check out the HC blog for more creative ideas!

5 comments:

Glenda said...

This is beautiful. Oh I do love purple!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love purple and green together...and this card is just lovely in every way1

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeous!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

How nice to have it "all ready to go"! And it turned out lovely, too! Love the purple and green together!

Nikki Craft said...

Gorgeous:) Beautiful colours!
Hugs Nikki x