Monday, December 23, 2013

Embellished Reindeer

With this simple holiday card, I stamped the reindeer onto kraft paper with brown VersaFine ink.  Then I sponged around the oval with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  This time I cut the Poinsettias from designer paper, then stamped the flowers with the Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.  I didn't layer the flowers, but left them one dimensional.  I liked the vintage feel of this Christmas card, but I felt it needed to be lightened up a bit, so I add the lace that I cut out with the Cheery Lynn die. Finally I added the sentiment and the pearls.  I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season.  See more beautiful ideas on the PPRS blog.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

As always your card is gorgeous. So much attention to detail. Merry Christmas to you!