Monday, December 16, 2013

Tis the Season

Today, I am using some of the new Christmas designs from Prickley Pear.

First, I have the Hanging the Ornament stamp that I colored with Copic Markers.  I cut her out and popped her up over the To be Jolly background.  Then I added a piece of doily, a die from Cheery Lynn and a banner.  Finally, I added the pine bough, for something to hand the ornament on.

Here is a simpler version of the Hanging the Ornament stamp.  It was simple stamped on white card stock, then matted on red and green oval dies.  I then added a sentiment onto a banner and sponged some Frayed Burlap Distress ink on it to add some color and details.  Finally, I added some gold pearls for a little more embellishment.  Check out some more Holiday Cheer on the PPRS blog.
Have a Happy Holiday Season!


No comments: