Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Flower Display

It's that time of year with pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and colored leaves.  Today I am using the Daisies in Boot stamp from Prickley Pear as my main image.  I colored the flowers in fall colors and cut out the image with my Scan N Cut machine.  I cut out the Scallop Oval from Prickley Pear and while the die was still over the paper, I sponged the paper with Frayed Burlap.  Once the image was popped up onto the oval, I cut out a Flourish and separated it into two pieces.  Then I adhered the pieces behind the boot.  The background papers are from Bo Bunny.  The sentiment was form the Flourished Oval stamp set...and of course...I made a banner for my greeting!  Then popped on two Candi accents and my card was complete.  Meet the new design team on the PPRS blog today!

3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous! Heidi your fussy cutting always amazes me. Beautiful Fall card!

Michelle Pearson said...

very pretty card! I suppose your fancy machine cut that out? very nice!

Janeen said...

I always like how you use your flourishes.