Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Wisconsin Fall

I think fall is here to stay in Wisconsin, so it's time to pull out those fall stamps.  Today I am using the Oak and Maple leaf clear stamp set from Prickley Pear Rubber stamps with the matching die.  I used lots of different elements on this card.  First I pulled out some decorator paper.  Then I used some decorator washi tape and ric rac washi tape. The doily and frames that I used behind my leaf were the Scalloped Circle die and Scallop Circle Nesting die...both from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I added the Thank you sentiment from the stamp set and made it into a banner.  It still needed a little bit more, so I added the green swirl that I cut out with the flourish die.  And of course...some candi!!  Be sure to head on over to the PPRS blog for more great cards from the Design Team!

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

Lotsa fun elements on this card

Janeen said...

I like how that white really makes this eye catching