Friday, June 5, 2009

Popsicles?

Here's another New Hambo stamp from their recent release. I have to laugh everytime I look at it! I used the sentiment from Hambo about summer since having a stand is something we all did as kids in the summertime. Other sayings I thought would be fitting are: "Please don't be mad at me" or "I'm glad you are my FRIEND" or "Every cloud has it's silver lining". I could give the card to my mom and say..."I'm glad we're in business together!" (lol) I found a cool link from my friend Jane's blog that has lots of neat sketches and used one for this card. That blog is mojomonday.blogspot.com. Be sure to check out their sketches if you are stumped for ideas. I used Copics to color the image and highlighted it with my inkssentials white gel pen. Papers are from Lasting Impressions. I added some faux stitches and some dew drops to finish the card. Be sure to stop by again to see more from Hambo!

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

hilarious!!!! I can just see you giving this to your Mom, LOL!