Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stanley Cup Champions

While stamping this past weekend with Michelle, my fellow blogger, my son watched the final game of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Detroit Red Wings. My son, Dustan was ecstatic. Saturday he decided he wanted to make a sympathy card for Grandpa who was rooting for the Red Wings. Michelle had a penguin stamp (Sorry I don't the company) which he colored with Copics. Adding a little bling with the Spica pens and glitter dots filled made some "icy" accents. Then he thought the penguin should be holding something, so he made a sign with the toothpick for the stick. Grandpa now has the card on display in his office! Go Penguins, Go!!

5 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

....I believe the image is Inky Antics, BTW.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Jane L.

nancyb said...

Very cool card, Dustan! I like the Penguins, too!

Booth Lake Landing said...

Was this post made by your son? I am impressed, cute cute card! Sue

Dawn said...

Great card Dustan!