Friday, June 19, 2009

Stampavie Challenge

I'm trying the Stampavie challenge. We are to use their image and as many flowers as we would like. I chose the Rachelle Anne Miller bunny peeking out of the watering can. With the flowers on the can, I thought it lent itself to more flowers. The paper is from BoBunny. Using the colors from the paper, I colored the image with Copics to match. Adding some scallops around the bunny to fit with the scallop circles on the paper. Then with the flowers from Prima to frame the image and a little bling with glitter dots, we have all the elements to complete the challenge. It was fun playing!! Thanks for the ideas Stampavie!

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

whoot! I love your bunny card!!! Gorgeous flowers and swirls and designer paper....the ultimate girly card! :)

I have a bday coming up!! ;)