Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Brrrthday!

Today I used a little Magnolia girl sitting with flakes. I colored her with Copic Markers, cut her out and popped her up on a bench from Whiff of Joy. The images were layered on some of the new Bo Bunny winter paper. Snowflakes were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I added the sentiment from Amuse on a oval scallop piece of paper. Then I added pearls to the snowflakes and sentiment using the Viva pearl pen. This works well for those cold January birthdays!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card and image! Another great card that you made--never have seen one that I didn't like. Do you sell Magnolia stamps????? I love the Tilda stamps. Sandy

Darla said...

Thanks for the Birthday greetings. I'm thinking 2011 has got to be a good year- better than the last. :)

auntie lisa said...

Hi Heidi~
I love this little Tilda card! Are you trying to tell us something? Do you carry Magnolia stamps in the store?
Lisa