Friday, December 3, 2010

Merry Christmas


Here is a Snowman that I've had in my drawer for a few years and decided to get him out and use him again. This stamp is from Whippersnapper. I first choose the Christmas paper from the My Mind's Eye "Believe" collection. Then I picked out the cardstock to match. I then colored him with Copics to match the paper. I used the drippy goo Martha Stewart punch for the one border and the scallop edge border punch from Fiskars for the other. I used the Scorbuddy and Scorbug to make stitch lines around the card and on the red strip. I then used dies to make the swirl and the poinsettia accents and decorated around the Merry Christmas sentiment. The sentiment was cut out using Spellbinders circle dies. Keep warm!

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

this is so cute!

Michelle Pearson said...

awww...what a copic cutie! :)

Anonymous said...

Sandy Said "GREAT CARD" The snowman is so cute! You always make such beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing

jazy1m said...

Love the snowman. What is the name of the stamp company who makes him. Thanks for sharing.