Saturday, December 25, 2010

Midnight Madness challenge #82

Here's one of my cards for the Midnight Madness Challenge for this month. I used paper from the new Bo Bunny Midnight Frost collection. Then I used the snowflake border die from Tim Holtz and tied a ribbon around it with the sentiment tag. The sentiment is from Amuse. I stamped the bear from High Hopes and colored him with Copics. Then I popped him up on the Labels 11 Nestabilites dies, which I had sponged with Summer Sky Momento ink before removing the die. I used the snowflakes to create the circle doily piece behind my image. Stay warm!

4 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Heidi - I just love this image - it is adorable! Gorgeous colours abd great colouring! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge for this sketch - we appreciate your support and love to see what you have been creating! Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year!!{{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Michelle Pearson said...

like the snowflakes...cute take on the sketch! :)

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Card Heidi! I love the snowflakes! Happy Holidays and Happy Creating! Sara

Inkyhive said...

What a great card! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing you this week, if the weather is good! It is time to go shopping!!!