Monday, April 28, 2014

Distress Background Paper

Today I am using another one of my Distressed Background papers that I mad with Time Holtz Stencils.  Then I used a piece of pink card stock that I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I then cut out two lack borders with dies from Cheery Lynn.  The butterflies are cut out with the Prickley Pear butterfly die and the matching Butterflies clear Stamp Set.  I then used the Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink to color the butterflies.  Finally I added some Gems from Couture Creations.

This weekend we are heading up to Sayner, WI for the annual Stampede Convention.  One of the Saturday Make and Takes we will be making these distress background paper.  If you have the chance to come up for the show, stop on by and have some fun getting inky!

For more inspiration today...visit the PPRS blog!

6 comments:

Maureen R said...

Your card is stunning Heidi. The colors are just beautiful.
Hugs+

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous! The butterflies are beautiful! Fun background!

Michelle Pearson said...

this is so striking!
still pouting I won't be with ya in Sayner...hope you miss me! ;)

Janeen said...

I like how you brightened it up with the pink.

Rene' said...

It's beautiful Heidi!

Lynne said...

What a beautiful card. Sorry Delaware is so far from WI