Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Spring

Hope you all enjoyed the hop last week.  A big congratulations goes out to the three blog hop winners!

Today we are looking for Spring and beautiful sunny days.  I used the Girl with Basket stamp from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  Then I used vintage paper from the Paper Loft as my background.  Then I finished it off with the Picket fence and the Leaf flourish dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The Scatter Kindness Sentiment was taken from the Hibiscus 2 Clear set.

If you were inspired during our hop last week, we hope that you continue to follow us every Monday on the PPRS blog for lots more inspiration.

6 comments:

stampingbowd said...

So adorable, Heidi! Love that cute little red head!

Janeen said...

Oh Heidi, she is super cute and I love the fence you put in front of her.

brenda said...

The fence really makes the little girl look as though she is happily gathering flowers in the garden.

B x

Tracy said...

Hi heidi
This is so pretty, I love the image you’ve used and the embellies too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Maureen R said...

Beautiful spring card Heidi. This image is really darling & you colored her very nicely.
Hugs, Maureen

Rene' said...

Your card is so very pretty!!