Thursday, January 26, 2017

Prickley Pear Release Day 4

Today I will be featuring the new Valentine Cupcake Clear Set!  Super adorable and...don't they look yummy!?  
I used the cupcake top as a layer over another frosting top, making a double dipper ice cream cone!  This Ice Cream Cone stamp set was release this past fall and works great to interchange with the Cupcakes! And chocolate icing!! What better way to say "I love you than that?" I added a bit of sparkle to the hearts too. 
 Using the Cupcakes in a more traditional way, I added some of the banners from the Valentine Banner Clear set to make additional accents to the card.  These banners were stamped on decorative paper, so not much more was required for coloring!  Then I added on of the sentiments and used one of the banners as a mat.
I first stamped the cupcake pieces onto white cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. I have started to do more Zen-doodling lately, because it is so relaxing and it can change stamped images into a whole different look.  This frosted cupcake makes for a perfect image to doodle on!  I used the heart die from the Cupcake die set to accent this sweet treat.  I finished it off with more banners.  

There are now several new banners and they are great to add to cards. Get all 3 Clear Sets for only $40...a 20% savings! Order them from Prickley Pear today! Tomorrow I will be showing you more fun ideas with these border, so be sure to come back!  

The design team has been hard at work creating beautiful works of art this week!  You can see all there great work on the PPRS blog!

No comments: