Thursday, January 19, 2017

Riley Release 2017 Day 4!!

As promised...we are taking a trip down Mushroom Lane today!  These are adorable little mushroom houses and they are so much fun to color with Copic Markers.  Coloring Books have become increasingly more popular, but I still prefer to color images like these...and then make a card!!!
 Here is the House with Cellar.  I colored it in browns and turquoise colors that matched my background paper.  I cropped the three sides, but then fussy cut the bottom to allow for less white space.  I added a topper with die cut leaves and pearls to finish it off.
 Next I used the Tree Stump House. This is one of my favorites.  I love the large flower and the cute little lady bugs to add a splash of color.  I just added a bit of baker's twine and some more die cut leaves and the card was complete!  These images are the perfect size to fill up a card, add a couple of accents...and there you go!!
Finally I am using House 3. The thing that I love about this house is the open areas to make the house your own! After looking at the chimney, I thought that the under side of the roof should have some doodling on it.  And doesn't it look cute???  I have gotten into add what I call "Zen-doodling" to my stamped images.  I'm not certified to Zentangle, but I can doodle with checks, dots and loops...adding my own flare.  This is so relaxing and can make great images, extraordinary!

I hope you had fun touring our little town of Mushroom Lane!  Do you love this little village and want to make it your own?? Buy all five of the new release collection for only $45.  Check out the more great samples on the Riley Blog. There are some adorable Tri-fold sample cards that display 2 - 3 more images on one card!

See you tomorrow!!

No comments: