Friday, January 27, 2017

Prickley Pear Release Day 5

Just like I promised... I will show you the fun I've had with Banners!  

First of all, I stamped oodles of different banners on a variety of coordinating decorator papers, and cut them out with the matching dies...which makes it super simple and fast!  Then I colored some, and found images that I wanted to used with them.  Once the images were all colored, I planned my layouts from sketches I found on Pinterest that had banners in the sketch. Then it was time to create and it was as quick and east as 1...2...3...!

Just added a hint of banners to this card.  Then I used the "Blessings" from the Easter Blessings sentiment and the "Spring" from the Happy Spring.  Both sentiments are also in this Spring/Easter Clear Set.
More Easter Banners paired with this adorable Bunny Cart stamp.  Not only are the banners totally cute, but the sentiments are amazing too!  
 Then I made a mini Twist Pop-Up card with some of the banners.  The card directions and dimensions are found on this YouTube Video.  Maymay makes these cards so simple to create!
I used a banner on each of the panels.  Then I used the tiny stamps that are also included in this set, to add as toppers for the banners.  The extra banner that I cut off, I then used as a border at the bottom of the card.  The Happy Spring sentiment I separated to go above and below the panels.  

This isn't all...in the following weeks, I will be showing more cards using these fun stamps!  Not only are there these new Valentine and Spring Banner Sets, but also a great Christmas Banner set from the last release.

Check out the Prickley Store for all the new stamps!  Take advantage of the great sale this week. These banners are well worth the investment! I hope you enjoyed the cards and ideas this week, but we aren't done yet!  So hop on over to the blog and get inspired again! Prickly Pear stamps makes stamping cards so much fun!  

No comments: